1. Nile (Africa)
1. The Nile River is the longest river in the world.
2. Nile flows into the Mediterranean Sea.
3. Nile has a length of about 6,695 kilometers (4,160 miles)
4. Its average discharge is 3.1 million litres (680,000 gallons) per second.
2. Amazon River (South America)
1. Amazon River is therefore the second longest river in the world.
2. Amazon river runs 4,000 miles from the Andes to the sea
3. Yangtze River Asia (China)
1. Yangzi River, this is the longest river in Asia and the third-longest in the world
2. River Length 6,240 kilometres (3,900 miles)
4. Mississippi River (United States of America)
1. States it flows through – Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Illinois, Alabama, Louisiana, Missouri, Minnesota
2. Mississippi River is the second longest river in the United States, with a length of 2,320 mi (3,734 km)
5. Yenisei River (Asia Russia)
1. Yenisei is one of the biggest rivers in Russia. Its length is 3487 km
2. The maximum depth of the Yenisei is 24 metres (80 ft) and the average depth is 14 metres (45 ft).
3. Depth of river outflow is 32 metres (106 ft) and inflow is 31 metres (101 ft)
6. Yellow River (Asia China)
1. Yellow river is the second longest river in Asia.
2. Yellow river has a length of about 5,464 kilometers (3,395 miles)
All Image taken – en.wikipedia.org