10 Man Made Wonders of the World
1. Great Wall of China
About Great Wall Of China
- More than 1 million people have lost their lives during the construction of this wall, became longest cemetery.
- listed on UNESCO’s world heritage sites.
- Great wall of China is not at all continuous one, constructed in different sections.
- The wall nears to Beijing opened for visitors, also most secured section of wall.
- The height of great wall of China varies in different sections.
2. Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
About Great Pyramid Of Giza
- Constructed using 2300000 stones that weighs up to 50 tons.
- Curvature within the faces of this pyramid exactly matches with the radius of Earth.
- Discovered three chambers inside pyramid of Giza, Chambers of Kings and Queens and one unfinished chamber.
- Have many rooms and constant temperature inside pyramid of Giza.
- The entire pyramid covered using lime stones.
3. Taj Mahal, India
About Taj Mahal
- Used combination of Indian, Islamic and Persian style of architecture for Taj Mahal.
- Taj Mahal appears in different colors at different time intervals of a day.
- All sides of Taj Mahal are perefectly identical one.
- Can found many precious stones within the wall of Taj Mahal.
- Situated in 17 hectors, surrounded by beautiful gardens or more.
4. Christ The Redeemer, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
About Christ The Redeemer
5. Colosseum, Rome, Italy
About Colosseum Of Rome
- It took more than 9 years to complete the work of Colosseum.
- It is estimated 100000 cubic meters of marbles are used for the creation of Colosseum.
- The dangerous natural disasters like Earthquake made huge change within appearance of Colosseum or more
6. Easter Island Statues, Peru
About Easter Island Statues
- Mois statues are carved by ancient people of rapa nui between the period of 1250 to 1500.
- Mois statues are carved using the stones from extinct volcano of Easter Island.
- Average mois statue have weight of 270 tons.
- Listed on UNESCO’s world heritage site or more.
7. Bagan Temple and pagodas , Myanmar
About Bagan Temple
- World’s largest concentration of ancient Buddhist temples.
- Impressive ancient paintings from pagodas.
- Massive structures of pagodas which representing Buddhist cosmos.
- Natural erosion continuously changes the appearance of temples of Bagan or more.
8. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
About Angkor Wat
- Spread across 400 square kilometers known as ‘city temple’
- Marvelous carving of 3000 heavenly nymphs upon the walls.
- The entire Angkor wat temple was built by using only sandstones.
- Large scale scenes from Ramayana and Mahabharata in inner walls or more.
9. Karnak Temple, Cairo, Egypt
About Karnak Temple
- Remarkable statues of ancient Egypt still stands in this complex.
- The entire complex of Karnak temple was built by using only sandstone only.
- Can see four major ancient temple in this complex, upon them temple of Amun is the largest one or more.
10. Teotihuacan, Mexico
- Pyramid of Sun is second largest pyramid in the world.
- Can found the texts of both Maya and Zapatoc from Teotihuacan.
- Archaeologists have discovered Mica in almost every buildings of Teotihuacan.
- These ancient pyramids built for Gods of Sun and Moon, became religiously significant ancient system.
- Have discovered many mysterious sphere system, the use of these spheres are still unknown.