1. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills: we shall never surrender.
Said by: Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister
2. Because it’s there.
Said by: George Mallory, Mountaineer
3. This is a good day to die!
Said by: Unknown; Attributed to Crazy Horse, Lakota War Leader
4. Do what is right because it is right, and leave it alone.
Said by: Chiune Sugihara, Japanese Consul to Lithuania in World War II
5. I have not yet begun to fight!
Said by: John Paul Jones, Captain of the Bonhomme Richard
6. I shoot better!
Said by: Hannie Schaft, Dutch Resistance Fighter
7. Friends, I shall ask you to be as quiet as possible. I don’t know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot; but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose.
Said by: Theodore Roosevelt, Former US President
8. Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!
Said by: Admiral David Farragut, Union Navy Officer
9. We shall have our fight in the shade!
Said by: Dienekes the Spartan
10. I am just going outside. I may be some time.
Said by: Captain Lawrence Oates
Image credit – wikipedia.org