1. I never wanted to be the next Bruce Lee. I just wanted to be the first Jackie Chan.
2. I’m good for some things, bad for a lot of things. – Jackie Chan
3. Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.
4. The ads all call me fearless, but that’s just publicity. Anyone who thinks I’m not scared out of my mind whenever I do one of my stunts is crazier than I am.
5. I do small things. I try to do good things every day. If everyone does some good, think of what a good world this will be.
6. Family is not who’s blood is in you, it’s who you love and who loves you
7. I allowed myself to be bullied because I was scared and didn’t know how to defend myself. I was bullied until I prevented a new student from being bullied. By standing up for him, I learned to stand up for myself.
8. Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.
9. Now I am older, I understand we have to accept who we are.
10. If one does not attach himself to people and desires, never shall his heart be broken. But then, does he ever truly live?