1. St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City
15160 square meters and maximum capacity of 60 thousand
2. Basilica of the National Shrine of Our Lady of Aparecida
12000 square meters and 45-70 thousand, 1946-1980, receives up to 10 million visits per year.
3. Cathedral of Seville, Spain
11520 square meters and 42 meters in height , 45 wooden carved scenes from the life of Jesus Christ.
4. Cathedral of St. John the Divine, United States
11200 square meters and length of 183.2 meters, window made of 10000 pieces of colored stained glass.
5. Cathedral of Milan, Italy
10186 square meters
6. Cathedral of Liverpool, UK
9,687 square meters, has a maximum capacity of up to 5,800 people.
7. Basilica Of Our Lady Of Lichen, Poland
10090 square meters and height of 141.2 meters.
8. Basilica of the Sacred Heart, Belgium
8,000 square meters
9. Basilica of the Holy Trinity, Portugal
8,700 square meters and capacity of up to 9000 people
10. Ulm Minster, Ulm, Germany
8260 square meters
All Image taken – wikipedia.org